Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- November 16, 2021We looked into the security of kubectl plug-ins in Krew and how supply chains' projects can be at risk.
- October 08, 2021Our new report maps the vulnerable cracks in cloud native application security, and shows how this is a growing concern that enterprises should devote time and resources to secure.
- September 14, 2021In the first half of this year, cybersecurity strongholds were surrounded by cybercriminals waiting to pounce at the sight of even the slightest crack in defenses to ravage valuable assets.
- August 23, 2021Linux powers many cloud infrastructures today. However, it is not immune to threats and risks. We discuss several pressing security issues including malware and vulnerabilities that compromise Linux systems in the first half of 2021.
- July 13, 2021Our two-year research provides insights into the life cycle of exploits, the types of exploit buyers and sellers, and the business models that are reshaping the underground exploit market.
- June 08, 2021Modern ransomware like Nefilim present new challenges and security concerns for enterprises across the world. How do these new families differ from traditional ransomware? And what can organizations do to mitigate risks?
- May 27, 2021The 4G/5G campus network demonstrates the growing role of telecom technologies in different industries. Organizations and IT/OT experts need to keep up with these changes and consider their security implications.
- April 13, 2021The IoT has opened new avenues for creating and consuming media and entertainment. To fully benefit from these innovations, users must be aware of and deal with the risks that devices could bring into their homes.
- April 07, 2021We discuss the challenges that organizations face in managing endpoint and server patches.