Virtualization & Cloud
- 27 de junio de 2018Cloud security has become a significant issue as organizations increasingly move their workload to the cloud. A misconfigured cloud can leave organizations vulnerable to attacks.
- 12 de junio de 2018With a large number of businesses starting to move toward the hybrid cloud model, the issue of safe cloud environments is more significant than ever.
- 04 de junio de 2018Researchers discovered over 9,600 organizations with misconfigured Google Group accounts, leaving key credentials, email exchanges and sensitive information searchable to the public.
- 25 de mayo de 2018Los Angeles County 211 accidentally exposed approximately 3.5 million records logged between 2010 and 2016 due to a misconfigured Amazon S3 server.
- 13 de abril de 2018Analysis of over 1,000 open-source serverless applications revealed that 21% of them have critical vulnerabilities or were misconfigured. What does this mean for DevOps?
- 05 de enero de 2018Security researchers reported a security flaw in Google Apps Script that can enable hackers and cybercriminals to deliver Google Drive-hosted malware when abused and exploited.
- 20 de diciembre de 2017A year that saw major data breaches, including some notable ones from companies like Uber and Equifax, just saw another breach that will likely rank as among 2017’s most notable incidents.
- 30 de noviembre de 2017Classified information from the NSA and US Army was left exposed on a misconfigured cloud server. Over 100 gigabytes of data about old intelligence-sharing projects was found on an unsecured and public Amazon Web Service (AWS) storage server.
- 17 de noviembre de 2017DJI, one of the largest drone manufacturers in the world, was the subject of an information exposure incident when a researcher discovered that it left the private key for its HTTPS certificate on GitHub for four years.