- 23 de octubre de 2018A critical factor contributing to the increasing expenses on mobile phones is fraud. Recently, the cost of criminal telecom equipment has decreased to the point that individuals can launch attacks. Read our report produced in collaboration with Europol.
- 23 de abril de 2018Through the use of a proactive incident response strategy, organizations can minimize the impact of targeted attacks. Our primer titled “A Proactive Approach to Securing the Network From Targeted Attacks” details how this can be accomplished.
- 25 de agosto de 2017This primer discusses how Business Email Compromise makes inroads in small- to medium-sized businesses and enterprises and how to avoid being a victim of this billion-dollar scam.
- 14 de septiembre de 2016An enterprise guide on network segmentation; how it works to secure large enterprise networks, why it's needed, and examples of some of the most widely used network models for different industries.
- 22 de junio de 2016A primer discussing how ransomware leverages critical data to attack organizations’ security layers, and how to defend against the threat.
- 20 de mayo de 2016This primer discusses the importance of data classification, and how organizations can implement these strategies to reduce the effects should a data breach occur.
- 17 de mayo de 2016Black Energy and KillDisk are malware that was used on the attack on Ukraine power facilities in December 2015. This primer discusses the different components of the threat, how it can affect enterprises, and what defenses can be set up against such a threat.
- 01 de diciembre de 2015The defensive measures companies can take to respond to a targeted attack, from securing sensitive data to intrusion detection and forming an incident response team.
- 09 de noviembre de 2015Well-designed attacks proceed in six components that show how attackers progress within their targets. Learn about the components that make for a successful campaign to know how to form a proper threat response plan.