- 14 de octubre de 2014Right on the heels of the Shellshock comes another threat that targets Mac users. Known as iWORM, this malware connects to a C&C server, allowing it to perform actions ranging from information theft and file downloads to configuration changes.
- 03 de octubre de 2014Earlier this year, a website was compromised and used to spread online baking malware to approximately 7,000 victims in a span of two hours. This video describes how the site was compromised, the details of the attack, and the capabilities of the payloads.
- 01 de octubre de 2014A look at the scope and scale of the threats that can be found on Twitter, including tweets that point to malicious URLs, phishing attacks.
- 26 de septiembre de 2014The evolution of PoS RAM Scraper malware, from their humble beginnings to the industrialized threats that they've become.
- 26 de septiembre de 2014Shellshock update: more attacks that exploit the Shellshock vulnerability have been detected, including exploit attempts in Brazil that seem to be targeting government institutions.
- 25 de septiembre de 2014The Bash vulnerability was reportedly already being exploited in the wild, only several hours after news first broke out. At least one sampled malware is capable of launching distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks.
- 25 de septiembre de 2014While iOS users may not be as exposed to malicious apps, this does not mean that it is an impenetrable system. Beyond malware, risks and threats designed to affect Apple's mobile OS abound. Here some of the cases we've recorded.
- 29 de agosto de 2014Point of sales (PoS) malware in the form of BlackPOS have been seen in the wild, masquerading as an antimalware service. Our analysis found new code designed to avoid easy detection.
- 28 de agosto de 2014A new variant of the backdoor BIFROSE, known for its keylogging techniques, was found in an attack against a device manufacturer. The malware was already elusive back in 2010, but its use of TOR to reach its servers makes it even harder to track.