- 15 de octubre de 2014A new zero-day exploit that reportedly targets a military organization welcomes Patch Tuesday announcements as Microsoft announces a previously unknown vulnerability on Windows systems. (Update: Patch for "Sandworm" vulnerability has been released.)
- 03 de octubre de 2014Earlier this year, a website was compromised and used to spread online baking malware to approximately 7,000 victims in a span of two hours. This video describes how the site was compromised, the details of the attack, and the capabilities of the payloads.
- 26 de septiembre de 2014There are new reports that mention incidents of botnet attacks that leveraged Shellshock against certain institutions. A botnet is a network of infected computers/systems.
- 26 de septiembre de 2014Shortly after the Bash vulnerability known as Shellshock was discovered, we've seen attacks using it to deliver DDoS malware onto Linux systems. Bigger, badder attacks are to be expected. What are some of the other potential scenarios?
- 25 de septiembre de 2014The Bash vulnerability was reportedly already being exploited in the wild, only several hours after news first broke out. At least one sampled malware is capable of launching distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks.
- 12 de agosto de 2014Think all apps in your smartphone and tablet are secure? Our analysis on the FakeID vulnerability might change the way you use your apps.
- 21 de julio de 2014Smart meters are already installed in many cities across the globe. As more homes are installed with smart meters, homeowners should be aware of the possible risks they may bring.