- 11 de septiembre de 2017Major events shook the global threat landscape in the first half of 2017. Our midyear security roundup covers the old and the new, from ransomware and BEC scams to potential attacks against industrial robots.
- 28 de febrero de 2017The 2016 threat landscape was riddled with threats that set new record highs: new ransomware families, BEC scams across the world, and vulnerabilities found in widely used platforms. Stay ahead of the current business threats with our latest security roundup.
- 20 de diciembre de 2016A major vulnerability was discovered in several popular Netgear routers that could leave thousands of home networking devices exposed to arbitrary command injection.
- 12 de octubre de 2016Ransomware has already raked in around US$209 million from enterprises alone in the first quarter of 2016. Unfortunately, it's just one of the many possible threat types that exploit kits can deliver to vulnerable systems.
- 23 de agosto de 2016Ransomware and BEC scams lead the wave of threats that are turning 2016 into the Year of Online Extortion. Learn how these have changed the landscape and how organizations can protect themselves in our midyear security roundup.
- 11 de agosto de 2016Google's Chrome 53 will effectively begin to block Flash in September. How will this move affect the Web?
- 08 de agosto de 2016The latest hacks on Ubuntu, Clash of Kings, Warframe, and most recently, Disney’s Playdom have two things in common—all are running vBulletin. Learn more.
- 04 de agosto de 2016This research paper highlights the flaws of the WPAD protocol, describes how it works, and why it is a serious security concern, especially under the altered conditions in today’s connected world.
- 15 de abril de 2016Windows PC users are advised to uninstall Apple’s QuickTime player due to a number of critical vulnerabilities found.