Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- 25 marzo 2020In 2019, cybercriminals looked at the malicious mobile routines that worked in the past and adjusted these to make them more sophisticated, persistent, and profitable online and offline.
- 25 marzo 2020Notorious IoT malware Mirai has seen a recent increase in updates as a new variant emerges and a new vulnerability is targeted.
- 24 marzo 2020An RCE vulnerability affecting Windows have been discovered, with Microsoft rating its severity as critical.
- 11 marzo 2020A WordPress GDPR plugin for managing cookies exposed sites to a vulnerability that allowed privilege escalation.
- 25 febbraio 2020Minacce complesse e persistenti hanno contraddistinto il panorama della cybersecurity nel 2019. Gli attacchi ransomware hanno trovato un target negli obiettivi di alto profilo, mentre le truffe di phishing hanno escogitato nuovi sotterfugi.
- 21 febbraio 2020The ThemeGrill Demo Importer plugin was found to leave nearly 100,000 WordPress websites vulnerable to threats.
- 20 gennaio 2020On January 17, Microsoft published an advisory (ADV200001) warning users about CVE-2020-0674, a remote code execution (RCE) vulnerability involving Microsoft’s Internet Explorer (IE) web browser.
- 17 gennaio 2020Security researchers have released PoCs for critical vulnerability CurveBall (CVE-2020-0601).
- 08 gennaio 2020Researchers uncovered an information disclosure vulnerability (designated as CVE-2019-1463) affecting Microsoft Access, which occurs when the software fails to properly handle objects in memory.