Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- 13 aprile 2021The IoT has opened new avenues for creating and consuming media and entertainment. To fully benefit from these innovations, users must be aware of and deal with the risks that devices could bring into their homes.
- 07 aprile 2021We discuss the challenges that organizations face in managing endpoint and server patches.
- 04 marzo 2021What happens to an unpatched or vulnerable application or organization’s IT infrastructure? Here's how virtual patching helps enterprises address vulnerability and patch management woes.
- 03 marzo 2021Malicious attacks have consistently been launched on weak points in the supply chain. Like all attacks, these will evolve into more advanced forms. Software development, with multiple phases that could be placed at risk, is particularly vulnerable.
- 23 febbraio 2021Guardando indietro a un anno senza precedenti, il nostro report annuale sulla cybersecurity esamina i problemi di sicurezza più importanti e cruciali emersi nel 2020.
- 04 gennaio 2021This article aims to discuss the Linux threat landscape and examine how Linux has become an attractive target for attackers, as well as how it can be prone to a variety of threats and risks.
- 08 settembre 2020Given the increasing use by enterprises of contactless security solutions, the security of the devices that themselves are meant to control access to premises should be of prime consideration.
- 26 agosto 2020Il nostro riepilogo sulla sicurezza del primo semestre 2020 approfondisce le sfide che si presentano durante una pandemia, comprese le minacce associate al Covid-19 e gli attacchi ransomware mirati.
- 14 agosto 2020We rounded up information on recently published patches for Adobe, Citrix, Intel, and vBulletin.