Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- December 13, 2022Enterprises and organizations are facing a period of transition and uncertainty – malicious actors will hunker down and reuse tried-and-tested tools and techniques.
- October 24, 2022The technological leaps of the Fourth Industrial Revolution may have made production machinery more efficient, but these have also put manufacturers in the crosshairs of cybercriminals. Our research tackles the risks that computer numerical control (CNC) machines now face as they’re integrated into today’s networked factories.
- October 05, 2022Remote and hybrid workplaces are now the norm. We highlight some risks and threats to these setups and detail recommendations for organizations to keep their diffused labor pool secure.
Abusing Argo CD, Helm, and Artifact Hub: An Analysis of Supply Chain Attacks in Cloud-Native ApplicationsMay 05, 2022We provide an overview of cloud-native tools and examine how cybercriminals can exploit their vulnerabilities to launch supply chain attacks.
- March 17, 2022We look back at the most significant security issues that emerged in 2021, with insights and recommendations to help organizations bolster their defenses.
- December 07, 2021In 2022, decision-makers will have to contend with threats old and new bearing down on the increasingly interconnected and perimeterless environments that define the postpandemic workplace.
- November 16, 2021We looked into the security of kubectl plug-ins in Krew and how supply chains' projects can be at risk.
- October 08, 2021Our new report maps the vulnerable cracks in cloud native application security, and shows how this is a growing concern that enterprises should devote time and resources to secure.
- September 14, 2021In the first half of this year, cybersecurity strongholds were surrounded by cybercriminals waiting to pounce at the sight of even the slightest crack in defenses to ravage valuable assets.