Virtualization & Cloud
- 20 décembre 2017A year that saw major data breaches, including some notable ones from companies like Uber and Equifax, just saw another breach that will likely rank as among 2017’s most notable incidents.
- 30 novembre 2017Classified information from the NSA and US Army was left exposed on a misconfigured cloud server. Over 100 gigabytes of data about old intelligence-sharing projects was found on an unsecured and public Amazon Web Service (AWS) storage server.
- 17 novembre 2017DJI, one of the largest drone manufacturers in the world, was the subject of an information exposure incident when a researcher discovered that it left the private key for its HTTPS certificate on GitHub for four years.
- 06 novembre 2017A misconfigured Amazon S3 bucket has accidentally compromised 48,270 personally identifiable information (PII) from Australian employees working in government agencies, banks, and a utility company.
- 26 septembre 2017Misconfigured cloud servers continue to be a problem. As cloud services are rapidly gaining ground globally and across all industries, many organizations adopt the technology without fully securing it.
- 07 septembre 2017In a data-driven world where information is often a company’s most valuable asset, protecting data is more important than it’s ever been.
- 20 août 2015A primer on the advantages of implementing virtual patching to protect systems against unpatched vulnerabilities.
- 31 mars 2015Observe World Backup Day by learning why you should back up, what to back up, where to store them, when you should do it, and how to do it.
- 14 janvier 2015While BYOD introduces a flexible workplace for employees, it could also act as a gateway to various attacks. In this video, Trend Micro CTO Raimund Genes proposes a solution to the BYOD problem.