Data Breach: A data breach is an incident wherein information is stolen or taken from a system without the knowledge or authorization of the system’s owner. A small company or a large organization may suffer a data breach. Lire la suite
- 14 avril 2020As organizations make their move toward a more efficient and innovative future in the cloud, hybrid cloud environments pose several problems that can make or break their overall strategies.
- 07 janvier 2020A web skimming attack was used to target a school administration software that handles school accounting, student fees, and online stores for K-12 and other educational institutions.
- 12 décembre 2019We break down the digital attacks against the oil and gas industry and its supply chain.
- 23 septembre 2019The nonprofit group Open Privacy Research Society recently publicized that the confidential medical and personally identifiable information (PII) of patients across Vancouver, Canada, is being leaked through the paging systems of hospitals in the area. What do
- 13 septembre 2019Identifying mission-critical information assets is essential in designing an effective security architecture. What assets demand the best defenses and protection?
- 11 juin 2019Two major breaches, one at the US Custom and Border Protection and another a a retro gaming site, highlight the need for effective data protection.
- 08 février 2019Our continued forays into the cybercriminal underground allowed us to see how the tactics and techniques used to attack financial organizations changed over the years.
- 30 janvier 2019In light of the massive data dump called Collection #1 and with more available for download and exchange in the underground, here are a few reminders for users and enterprises on how to mitigate threats on their personal information and enterprise assets.
- 11 décembre 2018Nos prévisions en matière de sécurité pour l'année 2019 s'appuient sur l'analyse par nos experts de l'évolution des technologies actuelles et émergentes, du comportement des utilisateurs et des tendances du marché.