- 16 mai 2018We delved into the rise and fall of Scan4You, the largest counter antivirus service in the underground, its operators, and the ties that bind them to other cybercriminals.
- 08 mai 2018IP surveillance cameras provide certain conveniences, but control of this can fall into the wrong hands. What threats are there for these devices and what can be done to minimize risk?
- 05 avril 2018This research examines the oft-overlooked infection vectors in today’s healthcare networks: exposed medical devices and supply chain attacks.
- 25 janvier 2018Few cybercrime groups throughout history have had as much disruptive power and lasting impact as the Lazarus Group. The group has had multiple operations over the years, most of which involve either disruption, sabotage, financial theft or espionage.
- 05 décembre 2017Today's increasingly interconnected environments pave the way for threats that will bank on systems' weaknesses for different forms of cybercrime. How can you prepare for the year ahead?
- 22 novembre 2017In light of the reported attacks and Proofs of Concepts (PoCs) leveraging Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE), Microsoft released Security Advisory 4053440 that provides guidance on securing DDE fields in Microsoft Office applications.
- 06 novembre 2017Nepal’s NIC Asia Bank fell victim to a BPC scheme that compromised the bank’s SWIFT systems.
- 31 août 2017Based on its growing popularity, biometric authentication is here to stay. However, its prevalence also comes with rising concerns about the technology's level of security, and the possible implications that can stem from it if compromised.
- 09 mars 2017In 2012, we predicted that we would soon see an African underground market take root. Our recent joint research effort with the INTERPOL on the West African threat landscape may just be even greater proof of that.