Cybercrime & Digital Threats
- 15 novembre 2019The AnteFrigus ransomware is delivered via a malvertising campaign to lure victims to the RIG exploit kit server, while the PureLocker ransomware, has been observed to launch targeted attacks against enterprise production servers.
- 13 novembre 2019YouTube videos were being used in a scam to deliver an information-stealing Trojan called Predator the Thief.
- 11 novembre 2019Another company has disclosed that that they were hit by a ransomware attack, this time involving the encryption of the customer data of SmarterASP.net, a popular hosting service provider for ASP.NET.
- 07 novembre 2019An Android bug allows threat actors to transfer a malicious application to a nearby Near Field Communication (NFC)-enabled device via the Android Beam.
- 05 novembre 2019Ransomware made headlines again, starting with a campaign that hit companies in Spain, including Cadena SER, the country’s largest radio network. In another part of the globe, threat actors managed to infect government systems in Nunavut.
- 31 octobre 2019Almost 4,000 domains and 62 phishing kit variants used to target Microsoft users were uncovered within an observation window of 262 days, according to new report.
- 29 octobre 2019Esports competitions continue to gain momentum, making the entities involved more attractive targets for cybercrime.
- 28 octobre 2019A look into cryptocurrencies' state and how cybercriminals abuse miner malware to profit at the expense of legitimate businesses, how to find signs of infection, and recommendations to defend systems from its abuse.
- 25 octobre 2019Threat actors launched phishing attempts against several humanitarian and non-governmental organizations.