Cybercrime & Digital Threats
- 24 fevereiro 2020The detected PowerGhost variant can remove anti-malware products, maintain persistence, and drop other components.
- 21 fevereiro 2020A cybercrime group named Exaggerated Lion uses GSuite request for checks coursed through check mules.
- 21 fevereiro 2020The ThemeGrill Demo Importer plugin was found to leave nearly 100,000 WordPress websites vulnerable to threats.
- 20 fevereiro 2020The fake cards, looking like club membership cards from major retail stores, have barcodes that hide credit card details.
- 18 fevereiro 2020The hacked email account of a finance employee was exploited to steal millions of dollars from the Puerto Rico government.
- 14 fevereiro 2020Fake dating apps were cited as one of the most notable sources of #malware in Africa, with 7,000 attacks detected in 2019.
- 13 fevereiro 2020Before, the Emotet malware mostly spread through spam campaigns. Now, it can also propagate via Wi-Fi.
- 12 fevereiro 2020Over 30K records of US inmates were inadvertently exposed through a leaky AWS S3 cloud storage bucket.
- 11 fevereiro 2020In a quest to clamp down on synthetic and manipulated media, Youtube and Twitter ban deepfakes.