Cybercrime & Digital Threats
- 31 outubro 2019Almost 4,000 domains and 62 phishing kit variants used to target Microsoft users were uncovered within an observation window of 262 days, according to new report.
- 29 outubro 2019Esports competitions continue to gain momentum, making the entities involved more attractive targets for cybercrime.
- 28 outubro 2019A look into cryptocurrencies' state and how cybercriminals abuse miner malware to profit at the expense of legitimate businesses, how to find signs of infection, and recommendations to defend systems from its abuse.
- 25 outubro 2019Threat actors launched phishing attempts against several humanitarian and non-governmental organizations.
- 23 outubro 2019This report covers two noteworthy incidents that took place in Europe: a ransomware attack crippling a German automation company and business email compromise (BEC) operators getting arrested in Spain.
- 22 outubro 2019A security company found cryptocurrency miner malware running undetected in more than half of the workstations in a European international airport.
- 21 outubro 2019A report highlights how “access-as-a-service” providers and ransomware groups have come together to compromise and victimize more targets, mostly corporate networks.
- 17 outubro 2019Over 2,000 Docker hosts have been infected by a worm that discreetly uses them to mine the Monero cryptocurrency.
- 15 outubro 2019Imperva recently revealed the primary cause of a breach that accidentally exposed customer data (which included email addresses, hashed & salted passwords, as well as TLS and API keys).