Cybercrime & Digital Threats
- 27 dezembro 2019Financial applications are closely connected or even directly tied to a user’s finances, making them prime targets for cybercriminals. We provide simple steps and guidelines on how to protect mobile banking apps from common scams and malicious actors.
- 20 dezembro 2019We take a closer look at an incident involving the MyKings botnet to show how the MITRE ATT&CK framework helps with threat investigation.
- 20 dezembro 2019The city of Frankfurt, Germany, became the latest victim of Emotet after an infection forced it to close its IT network.
- 19 dezembro 2019We have recently spotted a Negasteal/Agent Tesla variant (detected by Trend Micro as Worm.Win32.NEGASTEAL.B) that uses a new delivery vector: removable drives.
- 18 dezembro 2019We listed a rundown of PoCs and real-life attacks where machine learning was weaponized to get a clearer picture of what is possible and what is already a reality with regard to machine learning-powered cyberthreats.
- 16 dezembro 2019Multiple government procurement services were targeted by a credential harvesting campaign that uses bogus pages to steal login credentials.
- 13 dezembro 2019Researchers found hundreds of malicious Android apps to steal users' information, install adware, and access devices via excessive permissions.
- 12 dezembro 2019Snatch ransomware is capable of forcing Windows machines to reboot into Safe Mode. Zeppelin ransomware, on the other hand, was responsible for infecting healthcare and IT organizations across Europe and the U.S.
- 11 dezembro 2019We found new iterations of Trickbot with updates on its password-grabbing module, all targeting new apps and services.