Service Gateway acts as a proxy between your on-prem solutions (both Trend Micro and third party) and facilitates communication back to your cloud services. Service Gateway facilitates common services to be leveraged across your Trend Micro tech stack without having to install multiple VMs within your environment. It's designed to increase your capabilities and create an eco-system of sharing.
Functions of Service Gateway
- Active Directory - supports sharing objects and activity data from Active Directory servers with Trend Vision One
- Third-party Integration - shares threat intelligence between Trend Vision One and third-party apps
- Log Forwarding - forwards logs from Trend Vision One for correlation and analysis
- Suspicious Object - shares suspicious object lists between Vision One™ and Trend Micro™ on-prem apps
- Smart Protection Services - leverages file reputation and web reputation technology to detect security risks
- Forward Proxy - allows Trend Vision One sensors on endpoints with no direct access to the internet to consolidate traffic and use the service gateway as a proxy to reach Trend Vision One
The result of leveraging Service Gateway means you get a better connected and better informed network of security products, meaning you gain superior visibility of your attack surface.
View our Service Gateway Getting Started Guide here.
When you're ready, get started by deploying a Service Gateway virtual appliance with this guide.