- March 14, 2019Researchers reported two Android malware campaigns that have more than 250 million combined installs: SimBad and Operation Sheep. Learn more about these threats and how to defend against them.
- March 12, 2019We examine the nature of internet routing and see how it may be in conflict with border-specific regulations.
- January 30, 2019In light of the massive data dump called Collection #1 and with more available for download and exchange in the underground, here are a few reminders for users and enterprises on how to mitigate threats on their personal information and enterprise assets.
- August 29, 2018Enterprises are increasingly using hybrid environments, but this move can come with risks and challenges especially for organizations adopting DevOps. How can hybrid cloud security fit naturally into development processes?
- August 08, 2018With today’s ever-evolving threat landscape, data breaches are no longer isolated cases. Responding to and remediating data breaches calls for a proactive approach — something that managed detection and response (MDR) can provide.
- August 02, 2018How can DevOps — complemented with multilayered security solutions — align with the GDPR’s mandate of data protection by design and default?
- July 24, 2018Japan’s reformed data privacy law is recognized as “equivalent” to the EU’s GDPR. The recognition of reciprocal adequacy creates the world’s largest zone of safe data transfers and reinforces the importance of data protection in international trade.
- July 10, 2018In an increasing trend since the implementation of the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation, several more companies have disclosed system data breaches that resulted in stolen information.
- July 05, 2018Online survey hosting company Typeform announced that attackers accessed their server to steal clients’ data. Organizations are starting to disclose their use of the platform and individually notify affected customers.