- March 19, 2015This research paper offers a look into the activities and methods used by Rocket Kitten, a group behind cyber attacks on Israeli and European organizations
- February 18, 2015Sex sells. Cybercriminals know this and readily use it as lures, as we have seen in recent operations that attacked Israeli targets and mobile banking users in South Korea.
- February 16, 2015This Trend Micro paper unearths two separate but linked malware campaigns—Operation Arid Viper and Advtravel. Operation Arid Viper targets specific Israeli organizations using infrastructure in Germany with ties to Gaza in Palestine.
- February 10, 2015Tens of millions of current and former customers and employees of Anthem Inc., the second largest health insurance provider in the United States, are reportedly affected in a targeted attack.
- February 10, 2015Attackers are actively attempting to compromise Internet-facing gas pump monitoring systems. We began searching for these devices to see if we could glean any intelligence on attacks that have occurred against these devices.
- January 26, 2015Less than a month after the hack of United States Central Command (USCENTCOM or CENTCOM) Twitter and YouTube accounts, the hacker group claiming responsibility for it has redirected visitors of the Malaysia Airlines (MAS) official website on Monday.
- January 21, 2015A pro-Russian group called CyberBerkut claimed responsibility for a recent hack on certain German government websites in early January. More information regarding its members and how they did have also surfaced.
- January 13, 2015The social media accounts of the US Central Command was compromised for 30 minutes. While the incident reportedly had no operational impact, it should serve as a lesson for people and organizations who control high-profile online accounts.
- January 12, 2015A cyber attack on a German steel plant has been confirmed to suffer a significant amount of damage, putting the spotlight on the evident lack of security across a number of different critical facilities and institutions.