- May 11, 2015Insider threats pose serious risks to company networks. Trend Micro Chief Technology Officer Raimund Genes believes that organizations should focus on deciding what data to protect. Watch the video to know how to categorize data.
- May 08, 2015Proper network segmentation is the most critical proactive step in protecting networks against targeted attacks. See why it's important for organizations to properly identify and categorize their own users and the networks they access.
- April 14, 2015Analysis and insight on targeted attack cases in 2014, with information on state-sponsored attacks and the new tools and techniques used.
- April 13, 2015WordPress sites have recently been defaced by ISIS sympathizers who exploited known vulnerabilities on WP plug-ins. How can Web admins protect their sites from this type of attack?
- April 07, 2015This research provides a comprehensive look into the security challenges and attacks on critical infrastructure that member states of the Organization of American States had to face in 2014.
- April 04, 2015SCADA devices do not differ from IT devices in that they also require redundancy, security, reduced costs, and uptime. There are several ways that SCADA in the cloud can be approached and installed, but each has their own potential security issues.
- April 01, 2015To help develop the mindset that a real-world, discerning top company executive needs to address targeted attacks, Trend Micro created a game that challenges players to protect company information. Can you pass the targeted attack test? Play the game!
- March 31, 2015The security of an enterprise is not only dependent on the organization itself, but also on the security of their IT supply chain and contractors. These represent potential weak points into the security of any organization.
- March 20, 2015Health insurer Premera Blue Cross disclosed that they have been subject to an attack that exposed the information database of more than 11 million customers.