Virtualization & Cloud
- June 14, 2022We examine Azure’s Managed Identities service and its security capability in a threat model as developers’ go-to feature for managing secrets and credentials.
- May 12, 2022After looking at offerings by cloud service providers (CSPs), we examined the possibilities of using a more secure serverless environment by running a custom container.
- May 04, 2022We looked into Azure App Services and created a threat model to mitigate the impact of threats on the infrastructure and applications.
- January 14, 2022We examined the potential risks associated with using the serverless environment service for secrets management.
- October 25, 2021Using Trend Micro Cloud One™ – Conformity data, we looked at the top 10 Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure services with the highest misconfiguration rates with regard to the implementation of Cloud Conformity rules.
- October 08, 2021Our new report maps the vulnerable cracks in cloud native application security, and shows how this is a growing concern that enterprises should devote time and resources to secure.
Security 101: Protecting Serverless and Container Applications with RASP (Runtime Application Self-Protection)March 23, 2021This article zeroes in on certain security considerations that developers need to know and the ways that they can build the best defense for container-based and serverless applications through runtime application self-protection (also known as RASP).
- February 26, 2021Malicious attacks have consistently been launched on weak points in the supply chain. Like all attacks, these will evolve into more advanced forms. Software development, with multiple phases that could be placed at risk, is particularly vulnerable.
- November 23, 2020The big move to the cloud has already happened for majority of enterprises and organizations who are invested in providing unhampered, future-proof services. But how can they prioritize visibility in a cloud-first world?