- December 07, 2021In 2022, decision-makers will have to contend with threats old and new bearing down on the increasingly interconnected and perimeterless environments that define the postpandemic workplace.
- December 01, 2021Assumed to be the successor of the Ryuk ransomware, Conti is currently one of the most notorious active ransomware families used in high-profile attacks. Know all about this ransomware family and protect your company against this threat.
- November 30, 2021We examine an emerging business model that involves access brokers selling direct access to organizations and stolen credentials to other malicious actors.
- November 23, 2021This latest report examines the landscape of ransomware families, both legacy and more modern threats, in the third quarter of 2021. Our tracking and investigation covered the families themselves and the types of industries and enterprises that were targeted.
- October 20, 2021Read about the impact of ransomware to critical industries in 1H, how modern ransomware operators gain initial access to organizations, and what decision-makers can do to defend against this menacing threat.
- October 05, 2021Ransomware as a service (RaaS) equips prospective attackers, even those who possess minimal technical skills and knowledge, with the ammunition they need to launch attacks. This in turn helps ransomware spread quickly to more targets. What exactly is RaaS, and which ransomware families and techniques are associated with it?
- September 28, 2021Ransomware can impact industrial operations in the bid to cause disruptions. Organizations need to reevaluate the security of their IoT environments in the face of such a threat.
- September 14, 2021In the first half of this year, cybersecurity strongholds were surrounded by cybercriminals waiting to pounce at the sight of even the slightest crack in defenses to ravage valuable assets.
- June 15, 2021Ransomware-stricken organizations grapple with multilevel extortion schemes that are advancing at an alarming rate. What exactly happens in these campaigns? We scrutinize three active ransomware families associated with these schemes to find out.