- 16 de diciembre de 2019What is the current state of SCADA vulnerabilities? Staying informed is essential in the fight against exploits and cyberattacks with real-world consequences.
- 12 de diciembre de 2019We break down the digital attacks against the oil and gas industry and its supply chain.
- 04 de noviembre de 2019Patch now: Two Chrome zero-days were reported, one of them actively exploited in a campaign. Meanwhile, BlueKeep was initially reported seen in the wild to install a malicious Monero miner.
- 28 de octubre de 2019Administrators of NGINX web servers running PHP-FPM are advised to patch a vulnerability (CVE-2019-11043) that can let threat actors execute remote code on vulnerable, NGINX-enabled web servers. Here’s what you need to know.
- 05 de marzo de 2019The evolution of smart homes and smart buildings into complex IoT environments reflects the continuing developments in home and industrial automation. Security should not be left behind as increased complexity also means new threats and risks.
- 04 de diciembre de 2018We looked into MQTT brokers and CoAP servers around the world to assess IoT protocol security. Learn how to prevent risks and secure machine-to-machine (M2M) communications over MQTT and CoAP in our research.
- 23 de mayo de 2017A complete discussion of the different vulnerability categories, including case studies of vulnerable SCADA HMIs. The paper also provides a guide for vulnerability researchers, as well as vendors on quick and efficient bug discovery.
- 03 de mayo de 2017The modern world relies heavily on industrial robots. But is the current robotics ecosystem secure enough to withstand a cyber attack?
- 20 de marzo de 2017Combining SCADA and cloud computing: Are the savings substantial enough to offset the security concerns users may have if they migrate integral SCADA devices to the cloud?