Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- 27 de julio de 2023This article, the final part of a two-part series, focuses on the details of our technical findings and analyses of select residential proxies and CAPTCHA-solving services.
- 26 de junio de 2023This article, the first of a two-part series, provides insights on how abusers and cybercriminals use residential proxies and CAPTCHA-solving services to enable bots, scrapers, and stuffers, and proposes security countermeasures for organizations.
- 07 de marzo de 2023Our annual cybersecurity report sheds light on the major security concerns that surfaced and prevailed in 2022.
- 13 de diciembre de 2022Enterprises and organizations are facing a period of transition and uncertainty – malicious actors will hunker down and reuse tried-and-tested tools and techniques.
- 24 de octubre de 2022The technological leaps of the Fourth Industrial Revolution may have made production machinery more efficient, but these have also put manufacturers in the crosshairs of cybercriminals. Our research tackles the risks that computer numerical control (CNC) machines now face as they’re integrated into today’s networked factories.
- 05 de octubre de 2022Remote and hybrid workplaces are now the norm. We highlight some risks and threats to these setups and detail recommendations for organizations to keep their diffused labor pool secure.
- 05 de mayo de 2022We provide an overview of cloud-native tools and examine how cybercriminals can exploit their vulnerabilities to launch supply chain attacks.
- 17 de marzo de 2022We look back at the most significant security issues that emerged in 2021, with insights and recommendations to help organizations bolster their defenses.
- 07 de diciembre de 2021In 2022, decision-makers will have to contend with threats old and new bearing down on the increasingly interconnected and perimeterless environments that define the postpandemic workplace.