- 10 de junio de 2015How can you secure your Android device? Here are simple security tweaks you can do right now to make sure that your device—and the data in it—is protected:
- 03 de junio de 2015Major sporting events have become a frequent hook used by cybercriminals for schemes that result in identity theft, financial loss, and reputation damage for their victims. How can you enjoy the game without being played?
- 27 de mayo de 2015What to do after your mobile device gets lost or stolen, and tips to make sure that if you do lose your device, it's the only thing you lose.
- 13 de mayo de 2015While Facebook is still the go-to place for many social purposes, newer social apps make it convenient for teens to capture and share fresh and fleeting moments. Get the latest tips on how to help your teen use them safely.
- 06 de mayo de 2015Phishing continues to be a popular method used by cybercriminals to trick users into giving out their personal information and credentials. Before you become a victim, learn about popular phishing techniques, and how to spot a phishing attempt.
- 30 de abril de 2015How dangerous is it to leave your personal information—your name, your social security number, your credit card and financial details, even your email address and phone number—where other people can access them?
- 21 de abril de 2015Ransomware is a type of malware that locks your computer screen and prevents you from accessing your files until you pay a “ransom”. Learn more about this type of malware and how you can prevent likely attacks.
- 08 de abril de 2015If spring cleaning has become part of your annual ritual, you should also consider cleaning up your digital space as well. Follow these tips for getting rid of digital clutter.
- 01 de abril de 2015The variety of things people do online has given cybercriminals more avenues and ways to distribute malicious links that spread malware and steal data. Here are some of the most common tricks they use, and a guide on how to spot them.