- 17 de mayo de 2019The cybercriminal group Magecart has struck again, this time injecting their payment card data-skimming script into the subscription page of Forbes Magazine.
- 05 de septiembre de 2016It’s been almost a year after US merchants made the move to implement EMV payment technology. Is it really safe?
- 24 de febrero de 2016MasterCard ups the ante on mobile payment security with a new app that lets users verify online payments with a selfie.
- 28 de septiembre de 2015From traditional credit cards to next-gen payment processing technologies such as EMV cards and mobile wallets, here's a look at how they work, as well as their advantages and disadvantages.
- 01 de agosto de 2015A look into Apple Pay, the mobile payment system introduced in 2014—it's security features, how it works, its strengths, and its potential weaknesses.
- 01 de agosto de 2015Android Pay was introduced as a mobile payment platform that offers easy payments and convenient transactions to more users. How does it work and is it safe for its users?
- 01 de agosto de 2015A look into three primary architectures that promote a next-generation solution to secure mobile payments. These are encryption plus tokenization, cloud-based PoS systems, and secure element systems.
- 01 de agosto de 2015Details on how contactless RFID credit cards work, the technology behind it, its strength, and weaknesses.
- 01 de agosto de 2015How EMV Credit Cards work, where the payment system is used, its benefits, and its weaknesses.