- 20 de junio de 2018Cryptocurrency exchange Bithumb suspended all services after an attack resulted in losses amounting to approximately US$31 million.
- 09 de marzo de 2018Researchers found US-based traffic systems vulnerable to data spoofing attacks, where smart intersections are tricked into indirectly causing traffic slowdowns.
- 10 de marzo de 2017The basic facts about cyber propaganda and the methods used by modern propagandists
- 14 de octubre de 2016For National Cybersecurity Awareness month, we take a deeper look at cybercrime scenes from recent movies and see if they’re based on fact or purely fiction.
- 10 de agosto de 2016Security researchers have been exposing smart car vulnerabilities for years, showing how susceptible they are to hackers. The automotive industry has since implemented robust cybersecurity practices while governments take steps to enact new legislation.
- 03 de agosto de 2016Pwn2Own is all about owning systems/devices—a test of technical skill to see who the best hacker is. It also demonstrated how browsers and plug-ins can be used as effective attack vectors.
- 14 de junio de 2016A security informatics team in John Hopkins University has raised concerns over the security of drones (unmanned aerial vehicles or UAVs) after it hijacked one and sent it crashing.
- 07 de junio de 2016Researchers discover a security loophole that potentially puts users of widely-used Mitsubishi Outlander at risk.
- 03 de junio de 2016The FBI releases a security warning following a spate of mega breaches that involve social networking sites MySpace, Tumblr, and Fling.