- 26 de abril de 2018While the GDPR will require businesses to comply with rules that will ultimately protect customer data, concerns have been raised regarding how it will tackle automation in data analytics as the market for artificial intelligence (AI) continues to grow.
- 24 de abril de 2018An important facet of GDPR compliance is the responsible handling of data breaches. Organizations can align with GDPR requirements dealing with the consequences of data breaches through prevention, timely notification, and satisfactory mitigation.
- 20 de abril de 2018A look at the impact of GDPR on the manufacturing, transportation, and digital marketing industries
- 16 de abril de 2018Privacy by Design is a concept that businesses should adopt as they modernize their operations, especially in this data-driven world.
- 12 de abril de 2018ICANN focuses on preserving its WhoIs protocol as it continues to develop interim models for GDPR compliance.
- 04 de abril de 2018GDPR compliance becomes one of the deciding factors for WhatsApp continuing its plans to share personal user data with Facebook.
- 02 de abril de 2018The U.K. is strengthening its data protection laws through the Data Protection Bill (DPB), keeping in line with the GDPR and the changing technological landscape.
- 14 de marzo de 2018The GDPR is fast approaching and it is important to identify the weak links in your enterprise. Where can security be improved? Past experience has shown that third party suppliers are particularly susceptible to attacks.