- 16 de noviembre de 2021We looked into the security of kubectl plug-ins in Krew and how supply chains' projects can be at risk.
- 19 de agosto de 2020In our monitoring of Docker-related threats, we came across a threat actor who uploaded malicious images to Docker Hub for cryptocurrency mining.
- 08 de abril de 2020As the adoption of cloud services grows, organizations need to be informed about how to secure their environment. Our research examines the common threats encountered in the cloud and provides insight on how organizations can better deal with them.
- 19 de noviembre de 2019Cybersecurity in 2020 will be viewed through many lenses — from differing attacker motivations and cybercriminal arsenal to technological developments and global threat intelligence — only so defenders can keep up with the broad range of threats.
- 17 de octubre de 2019Over 2,000 Docker hosts have been infected by a worm that discreetly uses them to mine the Monero cryptocurrency.
- 05 de septiembre de 2019The complexity of container infrastructure, if not properly accounted for, can pose serious security risks. To minimize risks when building in containers, we came up with six steps that developers can follow.
- 14 de mayo de 2019The rise in adoption of containers means a greater need for security awareness. Our infographic details the various threats that container users could encounter at each stage of the development pipeline.