- 03 de mayo de 2017Industrial routers can be used to gain access to robot controllers and other industrial machines. Having them exposed can lead to serious consequences for organizations and businesses.
- 31 de enero de 2017What makes routers susceptible to attacks? Users normally overlook the important fact that their routers serve as entryways to all connected devices.
- 14 de diciembre de 2016The emergence of IoT botnets brought to the fore the importance of securing IoT devices and routers. These devices can turn into zombies and become part of the botnets, which can then be used to perpetrate DDoS attacks.
- 08 de agosto de 2016By analyzing ICS-CERT advisories and the vulnerabilities provided by our network of world-wide researchers working with the Zero Day Initiative program, it is possible to get an understanding of the attack surface that is exposed by HMI solutions.
- 28 de mayo de 2016How are cybercriminals using routers to obtain user information? Domain Name System (DNS) changer malware can be used on routers to redirect users to malicious versions of legitimate sites.
- 17 de mayo de 2016Do cybercriminals use offshore companies to hide ill-gotten gains? A look into various underground communities show that these services are being offered to cybercriminals too.
- 07 de marzo de 2016Pawn Stormpawnstorm, the long-running cyber espionage campaign, added several government offices and one of the largest newspapers in Turkey to its long list of targets.
- 01 de marzo de 2016The global cybercrime underground mirrors the globe: it's made up of a patchwork of different countries and unique cultures. See how the cybercrime underground markets truly differ.