- 27 de diciembre de 2019Financial applications are closely connected or even directly tied to a user’s finances, making them prime targets for cybercriminals. We provide simple steps and guidelines on how to protect mobile banking apps from common scams and malicious actors.
- 13 de diciembre de 2019Researchers found hundreds of malicious Android apps to steal users' information, install adware, and access devices via excessive permissions.
- 19 de noviembre de 2019Cybersecurity in 2020 will be viewed through many lenses — from differing attacker motivations and cybercriminal arsenal to technological developments and global threat intelligence — only so defenders can keep up with the broad range of threats.
- 22 de octubre de 2019An overview of the evolving risks and attacks that threaten banks and the financial industry, their company partners, and their clients.
- 17 de septiembre de 2019Our research highlights the current and new risks that the financial industry will have to defend against, and predict how cybercriminals will abuse and attack Open Banking.
- 16 de septiembre de 2019A new family of malware with an apparent connection to the notorious Ryuk ransomware was uncovered — but instead of encrypting files, they were found targeting government-, military-, and finance-related files.
- 23 de agosto de 2019Contrary to their moniker, the Silence cybercriminal group has reported to be actively targeting banks and financial institutions in more than 30 countries, managing to steal US$4.2 million from June 2016 to August 2019.
- 25 de abril de 2019The source code of the notorious Carbanak backdoor, which was linked to several high-profile data breaches, was found on the VirusTotal platform. What does this mean to enterprises?
- 08 de febrero de 2019Our continued forays into the cybercriminal underground allowed us to see how the tactics and techniques used to attack financial organizations changed over the years.