Backdoor: Backdoor programs are applications that open computers to access by remote systems. These programs typically respond to specially-built client programs but can be designed to respond to legitimate messaging applications. Leer más
- 31 de mayo de 2019Security researchers uncovered a new malware targeting Linux systems: HiddenWasp. Learn its backdoor and rootkit capabilities — and how users and organizations can defend against this threat.
- 09 de mayo de 2019A sophisticated Microsoft Exchange server backdoor gives hackers access to incoming and outgoing email. They would be able to intercept, redirect, and modify emails as well as send messages on behalf of the compromised victims.
- 25 de abril de 2019The source code of the notorious Carbanak backdoor, which was linked to several high-profile data breaches, was found on the VirusTotal platform. What does this mean to enterprises?
- 03 de diciembre de 2018We look at some of the defining moments in the threat landscape that helped steer organizations toward adding proactive incident response strategies to their cybersecurity defenses.
- 10 de abril de 2018We look at some of the defining moments in the threat landscape that helped steer organizations toward adding proactive incident response strategies to their cybersecurity defenses.
- 21 de noviembre de 2014Backdoors are applications that open computers to remote access, and are used as a way to avoid detection and carry out targeted attacks. How can IT administrators secure their networks against these backdoor techniques?
- 04 de agosto de 2014Trend Micro researchers looked into the way attackers use backdoors to command and control their target networks. So far, our researchers noted that attackers commonly take advantage of these eight backdoor techniques.
- 30 de julio de 2014A backdoor was at the tail-end of the July 2013 Gizmodo Brazil website compromise. Said backdoor was hosted in Google Drive, a legitimate Google service.