- 05 dicembre 2017Today's increasingly interconnected environments pave the way for threats that will bank on systems' weaknesses for different forms of cybercrime. How can you prepare for the year ahead?
- 27 novembre 2017A rundown of the latest ransomware variants and families making the rounds: qKG, Scarab, WannaDie, and Katafrack
- 03 novembre 2017A ransomware campaign hit Eastern European transport systems and media outlets last week with what appears to be a variant of the Petya ransomware called Bad Rabbit.
- 25 ottobre 2017The Bad Rabbit ransomware is hitting organizations across Russia and Ukraine. Initial analysis shows that it is similar to Petya, which made headlines just this June. We take a look at how it spreads and encrypts its targets.
- 17 ottobre 20172017 has seen a 2,502 percent growth in the ransomware dark web economy. The same research also found over 6,300 places where cybercriminals had advertised ransomware services, along with over 45,000 ads.
- 02 ottobre 2017New developments in the ransomware landscape show that cybercriminals are still dedicating time and resources to improving old variants and creating new families. This week we see new capabilities that make ransomware an even bigger threat.
- 21 settembre 2017A large campaign is underway that i using spam emails to infect users with a LOCKY ransomware variant.
- 15 settembre 2017This week's recap covers CRYPSHED, as well as a campaign that delivers both LOCKY and FAKEGLOBE.
- 11 settembre 2017Major events shook the global threat landscape in the first half of 2017. Our midyear security roundup covers the old and the new, from ransomware and BEC scams to potential attacks against industrial robots.