- 14 marzo 2019Trend Micro‘s Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and Incident Response teams investigated two separate Ryuk attacks with seemingly little in common with each other.
- 07 marzo 2019We look at the most pervasive information stealers, ransomware, and cryptocurrency-mining malware in the Americas in 2018 and how they highlight the significance of proactive threat detection and incident response capabilities.
- 05 marzo 2019We looked back at 2018’s mobile threat landscape to see the possible threats that lie ahead and help users and organizations proactively defend against them.
- 04 marzo 2019To provide organizations a comprehensive view of the email threat landscape, we look at notable occurrences of advanced email threats used by cybercriminals as well as advanced security techniques that can effectively defend against them.
- 26 febbraio 2019Tra i problemi più significativi del 2018, abbiamo visto minacce persistenti e strategie mutevoli dei cyber criminali. Le aziende hanno affrontato diverse sfide, ma uno studio attento di questi problemi potrà presentare un'occasione di miglioramento.
- 18 gennaio 2019A new variant of the ransomware JobCrypter was observed in the wild, sending desktop screenshots of the infected machine to an email address and encrypting files twice.
- 08 gennaio 2019We found a wave of MongoLock ransomware attacks that immediately deletes important files upon infection and scans the backup drives for data deletion.
- 03 dicembre 2018We look at some of the defining moments in the threat landscape that helped steer organizations toward adding proactive incident response strategies to their cybersecurity defenses.