- 28 agosto 2018Furtive e impercettibili, due caratteristiche comuni delle principali minacce alla cybersecurity che abbiamo riscontrato nella primo semestre del 2018.
- 20 agosto 2018We discovered spam mails abusing EGG (.egg) files to deliver the GandCrab v4.3 ransomware. Additionally, the operators behind the spam mails appear to be specifically going after South Korean users, as evidenced by the use of Hangul in the spam mails.
- 24 luglio 2018Security researchers uncovered that a version of Jigsaw, an old ransomware, has resurfaced as a bitcoin stealer. Its operators have already netted 8.4 bitcoins (US$66,807 as of July 24, 2018) using the repurposed malware.
- 09 luglio 2018A new Rakhni variant was found with the ability to decide whether to install ransomware or cryptominers. It also has a worm component, installs spyware, and can disable Windows Defender.
- 11 maggio 2018Researchers discover SynAck ransomware family to be first to use Process Doppelgänging as evasion technique, making it more difficult and complicated for detection and analysis.
- 30 aprile 2018Security intelligence researchers found an ongoing spam campaign aimed at infecting as many systems as possible through simultaneous configurations and infection payloads.
- 10 aprile 2018We look at some of the defining moments in the threat landscape that helped steer organizations toward adding proactive incident response strategies to their cybersecurity defenses.
- 23 marzo 2018SAMSAM ransomware is suspected to hit systems used by the city of Atlanta's local services, causing outages on customer facing applications, including some that customers may use to pay bills or access court-related information.
- 20 marzo 2018I principali eventi relativi alla sicurezza dell'anno scorso lo dimostrano, e le loro ripercussioni rendono ancora più importante l'implementazione di protezioni intelligenti.