- 03 maggio 2017The notorious Locky and CERBER families highlight the trend of ransomware gaining new features while still relying on traditional distribution tactics.
- 25 aprile 2017This week's recap highlights new distribution methods that make ransomware more unpredictable in terms of how they infect their victims.
- 18 aprile 2017A new wave of Hidden Tear ransomware once again shows how easily open source code can be abused. We also see ransomware developers deviating from the typical threat behavior.
- 11 aprile 2017This week we see ransomware using new evasion techniques, a different programming language, and tougher payment policies.
- 03 aprile 2017This week's ransomware recap highlights the rise of older ransomware families that are evolving to add new features.
- 24 marzo 2017This week we see ransomware disguise itself as a PC game, a popular sci-fi hero also makes an appearance, and new cryptocurrency starts to gain traction.
- 15 marzo 2017Last week's ransomware recap is highlighted by file-encrypting malware sold as a service underground, and other families targeting specific regions.
- 10 marzo 2017TorrentLocker's new attack method highlights the ransomware stories from February 25-March 3, 2017.
- 28 febbraio 2017The 2016 threat landscape was riddled with threats that set new record highs: new ransomware families, BEC scams across the world, and vulnerabilities found in widely used platforms. Stay ahead of the current business threats with our latest security roundup.