- 16 novembre 2020We take a closer look at an emerging underground market that is driven by malicious actors who sell access to a gargantuan amount of stolen data, frequently advertised in the underground as “cloud of logs."
- 06 ottobre 2020Bulletproof hosting (BPH) services have long been crucial parts of the cybercriminal infrastructure. How do they protect malicious activities, and how do cybercriminals use them to stay in business?
- 01 settembre 2020The provision of services, as well as the way criminals operate in the underground, have gone through many changes over the years to cater to the market’s different infrastructure demands.
- 21 luglio 2020Underground platforms are part of a mature ecosystem for trading cybercrime goods and services. How does a capable hosting infrastructure allow illicit activities to thrive?
- 07 luglio 2020As cybercriminals compete for dominance in their bid to create powerful botnets, users can make their own stand against warring sides by understanding how botnet malware works and securing their devices.
- 18 febbraio 2020The DRBControl campaign attacks its targets using a variety of malware and techniques that coincide with those used in other known cyberespionage campaigns.
- 02 dicembre 2019While ITS' connectivity offers new opportunities for innovation and convenience, it also widens the attack surface and provides new opportunities for cybercriminals to take advantage of, often at enterprises' and the public's expense and safety.
- 29 ottobre 2019Esports competitions continue to gain momentum, making the entities involved more attractive targets for cybercrime.
- 22 ottobre 2019An overview of the evolving risks and attacks that threaten banks and the financial industry, their company partners, and their clients.