News & Updates
- March 12, 2020While the .NET framework is originally intended to help software engineers, cybercriminals have found a way to abuse its features to compile and execute malware on the fly.
- March 11, 2020A WordPress GDPR plugin for managing cookies exposed sites to a vulnerability that allowed privilege escalation.
- March 10, 2020Trend Micro Cloud App Security detected and blocked 12.7 million high-risk threats that passed through the built-in security of cloud-based email services. We provide an in-depth report on the notable trends and stories from 2019 to help organizations prepare.
- March 09, 2020Nemty ransomware was spread through love letter emails, complete with romantic email subjects and nothing but a winky emoticon in the email body.
- March 05, 2020An unsecured Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud storage bucket leaked the data of commuters in the U.K. who use the free Wi-Fi in train stations.
- February 27, 2020The Reading Municipality Light Department was attacked by ransomware.
- February 25, 2020Complex and persistent threats riddled the cybersecurity landscape of 2019. Ransomware attacks found a niche in high-profile targets, while phishing scams came up with novel subterfuges.
- February 24, 2020The detected PowerGhost variant can remove anti-malware products, maintain persistence, and drop other components.
- February 21, 2020A cybercrime group named Exaggerated Lion uses GSuite request for checks coursed through check mules.