Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- May 27, 2020We analyzed the critical vulnerabilities affecting Salt, their patches, and some threats exploiting them.
- May 11, 2020Through a thorough analysis of an actual smart manufacturing environment, our in-depth security research explores several attack vectors that could be used by threat actors to launch unconventional attacks on smart manufacturing systems.
- April 14, 2020As organizations make their move toward a more efficient and innovative future in the cloud, hybrid cloud environments pose several problems that can make or break their overall strategies.
- April 08, 2020As the adoption of cloud services grows, organizations need to be informed about how to secure their environment. Our research examines the common threats encountered in the cloud and provides insight on how organizations can better deal with them.
- March 25, 2020In 2019, cybercriminals looked at the malicious mobile routines that worked in the past and adjusted these to make them more sophisticated, persistent, and profitable online and offline.
Mirai Updates: New Variant Mukashi Targets NAS Devices, New Vulnerability Exploited in GPON Routers, UPX-Packed FBotMarch 25, 2020Notorious IoT malware Mirai has seen a recent increase in updates as a new variant emerges and a new vulnerability is targeted.
- March 24, 2020An RCE vulnerability affecting Windows have been discovered, with Microsoft rating its severity as critical.
- March 11, 2020A WordPress GDPR plugin for managing cookies exposed sites to a vulnerability that allowed privilege escalation.
- February 25, 2020Complex and persistent threats riddled the cybersecurity landscape of 2019. Ransomware attacks found a niche in high-profile targets, while phishing scams came up with novel subterfuges.