- 24 octobre 2019Researchers recently demonstrated how security issues in Amazon Alexa Google Home devices can be abused to phish and eavesdrop on their owners. Here's what you need to know.
- 04 septembre 2019A recently discovered email scheme reportedly deployed by a hacking group called ChaosCC claims to have hijacked recipients’ computers and recorded videos of them while watching adult content.
- 23 août 2019Contrary to their moniker, the Silence cybercriminal group has reported to be actively targeting banks and financial institutions in more than 30 countries, managing to steal US$4.2 million from June 2016 to August 2019.
- 14 août 2019Researchers observed APT group Cloud Atlas with a new malware campaign, combining modular and polymorphic routines for evasion and persistence.
- 14 août 2019Credential phishing continues to be a bane for organizations. In the first half of 2019, the Trend Micro™️ Cloud App Security™️ solution caught 2.4 million attacks of this type — a 59% increase from 1.5 million in the second half of 2018.
- 08 juillet 2019In a new phishing campaign, audio recordings purportedly shared via OneNote were used as a lure to lead email recipients to a fake Microsoft login page that steals user account credentials.
- 24 juin 2019A report from Anti-Phishing Working Group reveals that 58% of all phishing websites now use the HTTPS protocol.
- 28 mai 2019Phishing schemes and rogue mobile applications continued to be heavily used by cybercriminals to defraud users and organizations in the first quarter of 2019, according to new report.
- 22 mai 2019Iframe found in checkout page of Magento-powered shopping websites steals customers’ debit and credit card information via phishing.