Cybercrime & Digital Threats
- 02 de octubre de 2018Fileless malware is a growing threat in 2018 and requires sophisticated detection tools to find and block it. Microsoft finds two obfuscated and malicious scripts which were using the Sharpshooter technique.
- 27 de septiembre de 2018Security researchers recently discovered a banking trojan named DanaBot being distributed to European countries via spam emails. Here’s what users and businesses need to know about this threat and how managed detection and response can help address it.
- 24 de septiembre de 2018Akamai researchers found an increase in credential stuffing attacks on the financial sector after observing over 30 billion malicious login attempts from November 2017 to June 2018.
- 19 de septiembre de 2018If you're dealing with a hacked email account, don't take it lightly. It could lead to more serious problems that affect your finances and reputation. Here's a list of things you should do if you just got hacked.
- 19 de septiembre de 2018New malware family Xbash combines multiple threats targeting vulnerable Linux and Microsoft servers. Combining multiple payload capabilities, enterprises are recommended to patch and monitor patching and recovery procedures to mitigate this threat.
- 18 de septiembre de 2018Security researchers reported that cybercriminals have been targeting Kodi patrons with malicious Kodi add-ons that push cryptocurrency-mining malware binaries on Windows and Linux operating systems via a Python code.
- 14 de septiembre de 2018Cryptocurrency-mining malware is not the only type of cryptocurrency-related threat — cybercriminals have resorted to using various tools and techniques designed to scam cryptocurrency exchange users, pilfer their funds, or steal their personal information.
- 13 de septiembre de 2018Security researchers uncovered a new exploit kit, which they’ve named Fallout, delivering downloader trojans, potentially unwanted applications (PUAs), and notably the GandCrab ransomware.
- 06 de septiembre de 2018CamuBot (detected by Trend Micro as TrojanSpy.Win32.CAMUBOT.A), is a recently discovered banking Trojan that targets business-class bank users in Brazil using a blend of phishing and malware techniques.