Cybercrime & Digital Threats
- 27 de noviembre de 2018In our continued exploration of the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) underground, we noticed several changes since our previous investigation. Cybercriminals started using a new form of communication to transact, and the stolen goods-to-cash ecosystem sudde
- 22 de noviembre de 2018As people prepare for Thanksgiving meals and Black Friday deals, cybercriminals prep to take advantage of the holidays to spread malware — and not holiday cheer — to unsuspecting victims with a spam campaign and a Black Friday phishing scam.
- 12 de noviembre de 2018Consumers are increasingly turning to online shopping to get their holiday lists done. Unfortunately, cybercriminals are also expected to take advantage of the consumer rush. Here's how you can protect yourself this shopping season.
- 08 de noviembre de 2018We recently encountered a cryptocurrency-mining malware affecting Linux systems. It is notable for being bundled with a rootkit component that hides the malicious process’ presence from monitoring tools.
- 07 de noviembre de 2018An event like the World Cup raises security issues, and it's not just about the need to physically secure everything from the venues and the audience to the players and delegates -- digital security is just as important.
- 30 de octubre de 2018Securing energy and water should remain top priority in the continuing integration of the industrial internet of things in these critical sectors.
- 29 de octubre de 2018To move forward, we need to look into the past to figure out what the best course of action is. Take a trip down memory lane with this infographic to see how far we've come in securing the digital world.
- 26 de octubre de 2018We came across a spam campaign targeting users with the BEBLOH banking trojan. We detected the rather quick campaign on October 24, over 90 percent of which were targeting Japanese-speaking users.
- 18 de octubre de 2018Continued innovations in mobile technology enable businesses to respond to growing demands. Here are some best practices to make sure that the whole enterprise is protected against constantly evolving threats.