Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- 05 maio 2022We provide an overview of cloud-native tools and examine how cybercriminals can exploit their vulnerabilities to launch supply chain attacks.
- 17 março 2022We look back at the most significant security issues that emerged in 2021, with insights and recommendations to help organizations bolster their defenses.
- 07 dezembro 2021Descrevemos os problemas e preocupações de segurança que irão moldar o cenário de ameaças de 2022 e algumas recomendações e estratégias de segurança para manter as organizações protegidas contra esses ataques que estão em constante evolução.
- 07 dezembro 2021In 2022, decision-makers will have to contend with threats old and new bearing down on the increasingly interconnected and perimeterless environments that define the postpandemic workplace.
- 16 novembro 2021We looked into the security of kubectl plug-ins in Krew and how supply chains' projects can be at risk.
- 08 outubro 2021Our new report maps the vulnerable cracks in cloud native application security, and shows how this is a growing concern that enterprises should devote time and resources to secure.
- 14 setembro 2021In the first half of this year, cybersecurity strongholds were surrounded by cybercriminals waiting to pounce at the sight of even the slightest crack in defenses to ravage valuable assets.
- 23 agosto 2021Linux powers many cloud infrastructures today. However, it is not immune to threats and risks. We discuss several pressing security issues including malware and vulnerabilities that compromise Linux systems in the first half of 2021.
- 13 julho 2021Our two-year research provides insights into the life cycle of exploits, the types of exploit buyers and sellers, and the business models that are reshaping the underground exploit market.