Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- 14 abril 2020As organizations make their move toward a more efficient and innovative future in the cloud, hybrid cloud environments pose several problems that can make or break their overall strategies.
- 08 abril 2020À medida que a adoção de serviços de nuvem cresce, as organizações precisam aprender como proteger seus ambientes. Nossa pesquisa examina as ameaças mais comuns encontradas na nuvem e oferecem insights sobre como você pode lidar com elas.
- 25 março 2020In 2019, cybercriminals looked at the malicious mobile routines that worked in the past and adjusted these to make them more sophisticated, persistent, and profitable online and offline.
- 25 março 2020Notorious IoT malware Mirai has seen a recent increase in updates as a new variant emerges and a new vulnerability is targeted.
- 24 março 2020An RCE vulnerability affecting Windows have been discovered, with Microsoft rating its severity as critical.
- 11 março 2020A WordPress GDPR plugin for managing cookies exposed sites to a vulnerability that allowed privilege escalation.
- 25 fevereiro 2020Complex and persistent threats riddled the cybersecurity landscape of 2019. Ransomware attacks found a niche in high-profile targets, while phishing scams came up with novel subterfuges.
- 21 fevereiro 2020The ThemeGrill Demo Importer plugin was found to leave nearly 100,000 WordPress websites vulnerable to threats.
- 20 janeiro 2020On January 17, Microsoft published an advisory (ADV200001) warning users about CVE-2020-0674, a remote code execution (RCE) vulnerability involving Microsoft’s Internet Explorer (IE) web browser.