- 06 junho 2017Chat platforms have become popular as office communication tools thanks to availability of APIs that allow users to integrate the apps. Can they be abused?
- 06 março 2017The Michelangelo virus scare remains a significant turning point for computer security, 25 years after its supposed major impact,
- 23 novembro 2016As the holiday shopping season kicks in, retailers are more likely to be targeted by criminals that are after their point-of-sales (PoS) systems. Find out what kind of threats are out there and how you can defend against them.
- 27 outubro 2016As threats to mobile devices increase, developing good security habits becomes even more important. In this article, we detail current mobile threats and provide tips on how to secure mobile devices.
- 05 setembro 2016It’s been almost a year after US merchants made the move to implement EMV payment technology. Is it really safe?
- 26 agosto 2016Three zero-day vulnerabilities were exposed after an attempted attack on a high-profile human rights activist’s iPhone. Apple responded quickly by releasing a patch to address the bugs.
- 09 agosto 2016A recent surge in tech support scams show that this particular method of coercion is still thriving. New tactics and avenues of attack deceive people who are more familiar with the traditional techniques. Find out how to spot and manage these scams.
- 18 julho 2016Cybercriminals are quick to cash in on the Poke-madness. Following the discovery of a malicious version of Pokemon GO app, a fake lockscreen app was recently discovered.
- 14 julho 2016Dallas-based Omni Hotels & Resorts announced that point-of-sales (PoS) systems at some of its properties were hit by malware targeting payment card information.