- 06 novembro 2017Nepal’s NIC Asia Bank fell victim to a BPC scheme that compromised the bank’s SWIFT systems.
- 25 outubro 2017The Bad Rabbit ransomware is hitting organizations across Russia and Ukraine. Initial analysis shows that it is similar to Petya, which made headlines just this June. We take a look at how it spreads and encrypts its targets.
- 19 setembro 2017As we discover more details about the Equifax breach, other organizations can start improving their own data management and protection policies.
- 29 agosto 2017The Defray ransomware targets specific companies from different industries, leveraging more sophisticated social engineering tactics than the typical ransomware.
- 21 agosto 2017Cyberespionage group Turla is reportedly targeting invitees, guests, and nation-state participants of the upcoming G20 task force summit in Hamburg, Germany with a backdoor named KopiLuwak.
- 15 junho 2017A South Korean web hosting company was hit by a Linux version of the Erebus ransomware. Here’s what you need to know about the threat and what sysadmins can do to defend against it.
- 25 abril 2017This paper takes a look at Pawn Storm's operations within the last two years, and how the group has expanded their activities from espionage to the use of cyber propaganda tactics.
- 10 abril 2017A global cyberespionage campaign has been uncovered compromising managed IT service providers, using them as in-betweens to attack their targets. Here’s what you need to know.
- 20 março 2017Combining SCADA and cloud computing: Are the savings substantial enough to offset the security concerns users may have if they migrate integral SCADA devices to the cloud?