- 27 abril 2016Researchers discover malware in a German nuclear power plant, possibly delivered by an infected USB drive.
- 25 abril 2016The Catholic Archdiocese of Denver is the most recent victim of a data breach that may have exposed 18,000 current and former employees to fraud and identity theft.
- 20 abril 2016Ransomware is a type of malware that prevents or limits users from accessing their system, either by locking the system's screen or by locking the users' files unless a ransom is paid.
- 29 março 2016The US Department of Justice unsealed an indictment against seven Iranian hackers for disrupting computer systems in the US—including banks and a New York dam.
- 24 março 2016Kentucky-based Methodist Hospital announced a ransomware attack that led to an “internal state of emergency.”
- 11 março 2016Staminus Communications, a DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) protection service provider, was hacked in a major security breach this morning, knocking the network down for more than 20 hours.
- 07 março 2016Pawn Stormpawnstorm, the long-running cyber espionage campaign, added several government offices and one of the largest newspapers in Turkey to its long list of targets.
- 16 fevereiro 2016Authorities may have finally ended a series of cyber-attacks on the U.S. government and its officials after arresting the operation's alleged leader—a UK-based teen.
- 15 fevereiro 2016The networks of a Hollywood hospital have been crippled by a ransomware attack with a $3.6M ransom.