- 26 setembro 2016With a little SDR knowledge and a $20 USB dongle, attackers can read unencrypted pager messages from tens of kilometers away. Who still uses pagers in this day and age? Healthcare facilities. Goodbye, PHI.
- 23 setembro 2016Yahoo users are prompted to change passwords as a massive breach compromises 500 million accounts.
- 22 setembro 2016DDoS attackers have gaming enterprises in their sights, but there are effective security strategies and solutions available to mitigate these attacks.
- 14 setembro 2016An enterprise guide on network segmentation; how it works to secure large enterprise networks, why it's needed, and examples of some of the most widely used network models for different industries.
- 12 agosto 2016Banner Health is the newest victim of attackers targeting healthcare enterprises, but the method of attack can be compared to an older incident.
- 08 agosto 2016By analyzing ICS-CERT advisories and the vulnerabilities provided by our network of world-wide researchers working with the Zero Day Initiative program, it is possible to get an understanding of the attack surface that is exposed by HMI solutions.
- 05 agosto 2016Several noteworthy SCADA attack trends, including an increase in “targeted” attacks, and where they originate from.
- 05 agosto 2016This research paper looks at who are continuing to attack external-facing ICS devices and why, and provides attack statistics, in-depth analysis of the threat actors, and their possible motivations.
- 03 agosto 2016To compete in today’s market driven global economy, businesses opt for control systems that automatically manage processes. ICS enables efficiency, but are connected, heightening threat exposure and corresponding business risks.