Virtualization & Cloud
- November 23, 2020The big move to the cloud has already happened for majority of enterprises and organizations who are invested in providing unhampered, future-proof services. But how can they prioritize visibility in a cloud-first world?
- October 26, 2020A critical asset that enterprises should give careful security consideration to is their back-end infrastructure which, if compromised, could lead to supply chain attacks.
- October 14, 2020Can your container image be trusted? Learn how Docker Content Trust (DCT) employs digital signatures for container image verification and manages trusted collections of content.
- October 08, 2020We outline security mitigations and settings that should be prioritized in a clustered environment. The second part of our security guide on Kubernetes clusters covers best practices related to worker nodes, the kubelet, pods, and audit logs.
- August 19, 2020In our monitoring of Docker-related threats, we came across a threat actor who uploaded malicious images to Docker Hub for cryptocurrency mining.
- August 11, 2020Serverless computing is not immune to risks and threats. Our security research provides a comprehensive analysis of the possible attack scenarios that could compromise serverless services and deployments.
- July 27, 2020Security issues often arise as a result of applications being rushed for deployment without adequate checks and protections. What are the top security risks to applications and what can organizations do to secure their DevOps pipeline?
- July 14, 2020Infrastructure as Code (IaC) is a key DevOps practice that bolsters agile software development. In this report, we identify security risk areas in IaC implementations and the best practices in securing them in hybrid cloud environments.
- May 27, 2020Cloud-native security adopts the defense-in-depth approach and divides the security strategies utilized in cloud-native systems into four different layers which are seen in “The 4Cs of Cloud-native Security.”