Virtualization & Cloud
- April 08, 2020As the adoption of cloud services grows, organizations need to be informed about how to secure their environment. Our research examines the common threats encountered in the cloud and provides insight on how organizations can better deal with them.
- April 07, 2020A campaign targeted misconfigured Docker Daemon API ports through Kinsing malware.
- March 05, 2020An unsecured Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud storage bucket leaked the data of commuters in the U.K. who use the free Wi-Fi in train stations.
- January 27, 2020An unsecured Amazon S3 bucket was found leaking the data of more than 30,000 individuals. It was discovered to have exposed 85,000 files that included records with sensitive personally identifiable information (PII).
- October 29, 2019A misconfigured cloud-based ElasticSearch database has exposed almost 7.5 million Adobe Creative Cloud user records that include email addresses, member IDs, information on installed Adobe products and subscription statuses, and whether or not they are Adobe e
- March 19, 2019Cybercriminals are targeting cloud infrastructure via compromised container management platforms, malicious Docker images, API key theft, and control panel exploitation.
- February 14, 2019Malware can hide from antivirus (AV) software by abusing features in Intel Software Guard Extensions (SGX). This was recently demonstrated by Michael Schwarz, Samuel Weiser, and Daniel Gruss, researchers at Graz University of Technology.
- November 28, 2018DevOps entails pivotal shifts. Among them is the way monitoring and auditing are carried out. As requirements and technologies for developing, vetting, and deploying applications change, the requisites for monitoring and auditing also change.
- August 29, 2018Enterprises are increasingly using hybrid environments, but this move can come with risks and challenges especially for organizations adopting DevOps. How can hybrid cloud security fit naturally into development processes?